Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon
Long Island, Stony Brook and Port Jefferson StationDr. Gregory Diehl, after graduating from the prestigious Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri (ranked 3rd in nation by US News and World Report) with a B.A., attended the Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, Missouri graduating in 1986. Dr. Diehl completed both his General Surgery and Plastic Surgery Residencies at Washington University Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri. To further enhance his training, Dr. Diehl completed Fellowships in both Plastic Surgery and Reconstructive Surgery at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri. Dr. Diehl was an Instructor in Surgery in the Division of Plastic Surgery at the Washington School of Medicine, Barnes Hospital.
Dr. Gregory Diehl is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon specializing in Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery. Born and raised on Long Island, New York, Dr. Diehl has been practicing over 20 years in Port Jefferson Station, Suffolk County, Long Island.
* Diplomat American Board of Plastic Surgery
* American Board of Plastic Surgeons
* Fellow American college of surgeons
* American Medical Association
* New York State Medical Society
* Suffolk County Medical Society
* AAAASF (American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities)
Active staff member at the following hospitals:
* John T. Mather Hospital, Port Jefferson, Suffolk County, Long Island, NY
* St. Charles Hospital, Port Jefferson, Suffolk County, Long Island, NY